- Go to https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/ and download Raspbian Jessie Lite image
- Install to to SD card using instructions at https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/installation/installing-images/README.md
- Attach keyboard and display, boot the Raspberry. Log in as 'pi' user with default password 'raspberry'
- Change the default password for 'pi' user
- Update package list and install all official updates:
$ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get upgrade -y
- If you are planning to use PiFace module or 1-Wire device you need to enable these interfaces. Also you might want to enable SSH server for remote access.
$ sudo raspi-configNavigate to "Interfacing options" and enable "SPI" for PiFace and/or "1-Wire" for Maxim 1Wire devices. The option to enable SSH is in same section. You may want to enable SSH and login from there so you can copy and paste the next commands.
- Import Kudujad APT repository authentication key so you can verify the packages:
$ wget -O- -q https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/kudujad-deb/kudujad-repo-2017.pub | sudo apt-key add -
- Enable Kudujad package repository so you can install the gw agent and dependencies:
$ echo "deb http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/kudujad-deb stable main" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/kudujad.list
- Update package list and install kudujad (you have to read and accept our license agreement also):
Your Raspberry should now be discoverable in app!